We are seeking a competent NOC Engineer to handle NOC maintenance and performance, to Work on a variety of tasks, including configuring and administering routers, updating and maintaining firmware regularly, analyzing network problems, and providing solutions.
A good understanding of network architecture, design, and configuration is required. In addition, you should have experience with network monitoring tools.
You must be an expert troubleshooter and have knowledge of incident models and diagnostic tools. It is essential that they have extensive experience in Cisco IOS, network management, and monitoring as well as experience managing and supporting network infrastructures.
- Manage IT operations and network equipment like routers, switches, firewalls, and access points
- Operate, monitor and troubleshoot computer network systems
- Provide engineering support for issues connected with the network infrastructure
- Configuration, implementation, and support of all network components
- Ensure the proper functioning of IT equipment (troubleshooting and diagnostic support)
- Manage and administer applications throughout the life cycle
- Monitoring of line systems and digital facilities
- Manage the technology providers that implement the solutions
- Back-up management, completion, verification and restoration
- Receive faults, analyze them and consequently classify them according to operational and customer relevance
- Management of requests, problems, incidents and data environments
- Write and maintain technical documentation for the network environment
- Security & ISO Certification, Network Operations Center Engineer, ITIL Certification required
- Bachelor in Computer / IT / Telecom with CCNA
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience.